The initiator of this beautiful store wanted to transmit to the next generations the patterns of traditional “matyó” culture on modern clothing. As they mention on their website “our handmade products are providing work to women in Tard, a small northeast Hungarian village and Unesco World Heritage Site. We create products that are majestic in design, have a high standard of quality and celebrate the invidualality of the Matyodesign culture. It is our mission to keep the Matyo culture alive with ethical business practices and by creating sustainable income opportunities for the Matyodesign artisans.
- Address: Tard
- Phone: +36 20 3276875
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.matyodesign.hu/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matyodesign
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/matyodesign/
- Other social media accounts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8H9yQqaVqlUWmSsA52fJcw/videos